- A material that has proven itself in practice.
- The classic Cuisenaire style rods are an educational tool. These rods are more detailed than the classic rods. Each rod has a 1cm divisions
- They are named after the Belgian school inspector Cuisenaire. He used coloured rods to show children how to understand the numbers and to do arithmetic operations.
- Playing first with the rods without any maths helps the child have a real world example of numbers.
- A nice activity is making designs.
- Take turns placing rods to make a design.
- Leave a gap in the design and ask the child to fill it.
- The rods help children grasp addition and subtraction
1 cotton bag and 126 RE-WOOD® rods:
36 white cubes 1 cm
18 red 2 cm, Rod.
18 light green 3 cm Rod
12 pink 4 cm Rod
8 yellow 5 cm Rod
6 dark green 6 cm Rod
- 6 black 7 cm Rod
6 brown 8 cm Rod
6 blue 9 cm Rod
10 orange 10cm rods
- Search: wissner
- Search: rewood
- Search: eco toys
There are no reviews yet.